Friday, December 10, 2010

College Fair Feed Back

On October 07,2010 The High School for Enterprise Buseiness and Technology had there annual college fair to educate students on different colleges in and around New York City.

-Mercedes Bens 12th Grade
“I got plenty of information for the different types of colleges I will soon visit!”

-Scarlet Martinez 12th Grade
“I got information on a couple of colleges and I’m going to look them up so I could make my choice.”

-Monea Hemphill 12th Grade
“I learned that not every college is for you, and some don’t carry the major that you are looking to study. Also not every college is in your price range.”

-Keith McClain 11th Grade
“I got a lot of information on some colleges I didn’t know of, and I got some information that interested me.”

-Michael DeLaCruz 11th Grade
“I learned a lot from John Jay. I just might be going there.

-Katherine Molina 11th Grade
“In the college fair today I learned that there are many colleges that are affordable. I also learned the different majors that we can pick from. I saw a lot of opportunities presented at the college fair. I am very thankful for having on opportunities to see this many colleges in onw place.”

Noah Oliveras 10th Grade
“I learned a lot from going I’ve learned I have choices to choose, and that I want to attend a computer science school.”

No comments:

Post a Comment