Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting to know one of our social studies teachers

By: Lidia Hernandez


Ms. Almodova as we also know her as Ms.A. Is one of the school social studies teacher most of us had her for global when we were freshmen or a somphores or as a junior and now some seniors even have her as a U.S.A government teacher. Lots of students love MS. A Class and they enjoy her class so we seat down and ask her a few question.

Q- Do you enjoy being a teacher?
A- yes, because is a different atmosphere everyday, and you never know what to expect.

Q- Where did you grow up and did it influence in choosing a mayor in teaching ?
A- I grew up in Spanish Harlem, New York. And yes it did because seeing how bad the education system is in the inner city and I knew I wanted to change it.

Q- When you were younger did you know you wanted to be a social study teacher?
A- when I was younger I thought I was going to be a math teacher but math is boring. And history is nto but I always knew I was going to be a teacher.

Q- Do you like working with the school social study department?
A- I do, we support each other very much.

Q- Is their something you would change about the Social study department?
A- I wouldn’t change anything but I would like to enhance the trip we take outside the country.

Q- Is teaching social study easy?
A- No I think is the hardest subject to teach, because student think is so boring.

And las but not least to end the interview, here Ms. Almodova message to the students And “ if you work hard enough you could achieve your dreams.”

No comments:

Post a Comment